OKFreeWheel
Welcome to Oklahoma FreeWheel's "forum" pages.

Whether you've got a burning question for a FreeWheel veteran or can't wait to share something special you've located along this year's route, this is the place for you.

And if you don't find a category or forum that fits your question or comment, let us know and we'll consider adding it to the mix (email forum@okfreewheel.com).

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OKFreeWheel
Welcome to Oklahoma FreeWheel's "forum" pages.

Whether you've got a burning question for a FreeWheel veteran or can't wait to share something special you've located along this year's route, this is the place for you.

And if you don't find a category or forum that fits your question or comment, let us know and we'll consider adding it to the mix (email forum@okfreewheel.com).

OKFreeWheel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bring both

Go down

Bring both Empty Bring both

Post  mapdude Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:54 pm

The 2nd week of June usually brings highs in the 90's with lows in the 70's, but rain storms and cool fronts do happen. A lightweight 40 degree sleeping bag will be too warm most nights, but makes a comfy pad on top of your air mattress. You can always crawl inside the bag if it gets too cool. But most nights I only need a silk rectangular sleeping bag liner. It's nice to have both options. In 2006 I nearly froze to death in Warner, so shopped for a blanket at Walmart in Tahlequah the next night. Other Freewheelers got there first and the only thing I could find was a Sponge Bob Square Pants baby blanket. Still got it, and it kept me warm when I needed it.

mapdude

Back to top Go down

Bring both Empty Bedding

Post  Bobbooth Wed May 16, 2012 11:09 am

Light bag plus and old sheet if it gets cool, inside bag,really cold, I dress in my tights and several layers of shirts and my rain jacket. Very Happy

Bobbooth

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum