OKFreeWheel
Welcome to Oklahoma FreeWheel's "forum" pages.

Whether you've got a burning question for a FreeWheel veteran or can't wait to share something special you've located along this year's route, this is the place for you.

And if you don't find a category or forum that fits your question or comment, let us know and we'll consider adding it to the mix (email forum@okfreewheel.com).

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OKFreeWheel
Welcome to Oklahoma FreeWheel's "forum" pages.

Whether you've got a burning question for a FreeWheel veteran or can't wait to share something special you've located along this year's route, this is the place for you.

And if you don't find a category or forum that fits your question or comment, let us know and we'll consider adding it to the mix (email forum@okfreewheel.com).

OKFreeWheel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Registration Packet in the Mail

4 posters

Go down

Registration Packet in the Mail Empty Registration Packet in the Mail

Post  rowlettroadkill Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:13 pm

I elected to have my registration packet mailed to me for an additional charge. Does anyone know when they will be mailed and what will be included (maps, etc.)?

rowlettroadkill

Back to top Go down

Registration Packet in the Mail Empty Packet Mailing

Post  Admin Tue May 01, 2012 1:04 pm

We will be sending them in mid-late May. As soon as they are mailed we will send out notification.

Joy
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://WWW.okfreewheel.com

Back to top Go down

Registration Packet in the Mail Empty Are the Bus Tickets mailed separately from the Registration Packet?

Post  GoWest Sun May 20, 2012 4:20 pm

I just received my Registration Packet but it didn't include the Bus ticket. Are the bus tickets mailed separately?

GoWest

Back to top Go down

Registration Packet in the Mail Empty Packets in the Mail

Post  Laura in NTX Sun May 20, 2012 8:54 pm

We live in Garland and my daughter received hers on Thursday. I received mine on Friday. Our friend in Sachse received hers on Friday. My husband hasn't received his yet. We've decided that the post office only allows one packet of fun per household per day. We're hoping his arrives tomorrow.

Laura in NTX

Back to top Go down

Registration Packet in the Mail Empty Re: Registration Packet in the Mail

Post  Ennis Lion Mon May 21, 2012 4:13 am

GoWest wrote:I just received my Registration Packet but it didn't include the Bus ticket. Are the bus tickets mailed separately?

FYI - last year I never received a bus ticket nor was ever asked to show one. It actually stressed me a bit as a solo rider what options would I have if I was denied a seat on soldout bus 400 miles from home and 250 miles from my truck! To the best I remember it was basically an honor system. The bus back to the starting town was roughly 40% full. The Tulsa bus appeared fuller. I would prefer a roster system as a paper ticket could easily be lost, rained or sweated to mush by the time it was needed. Another option would be a second wrist band, or a band on band system.

Ennis Lion

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 31, 2012 3:34 pm

Thank you for the tips and suggestions! We are always looking for ways to improve the FW experience, and I think these are great suggestions for the buses for the future.

Joy
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://WWW.okfreewheel.com

Back to top Go down

Registration Packet in the Mail Empty Bus Ticket Arrived

Post  GoWest Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:20 pm

FYI: My bus ticket arrived in yesterday's mail.

GoWest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum