OKFreeWheel
Welcome to Oklahoma FreeWheel's "forum" pages.

Whether you've got a burning question for a FreeWheel veteran or can't wait to share something special you've located along this year's route, this is the place for you.

And if you don't find a category or forum that fits your question or comment, let us know and we'll consider adding it to the mix (email forum@okfreewheel.com).

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OKFreeWheel
Welcome to Oklahoma FreeWheel's "forum" pages.

Whether you've got a burning question for a FreeWheel veteran or can't wait to share something special you've located along this year's route, this is the place for you.

And if you don't find a category or forum that fits your question or comment, let us know and we'll consider adding it to the mix (email forum@okfreewheel.com).

OKFreeWheel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MiNewt 300 Mini

2 posters

Go down

MiNewt 300 Mini Empty MiNewt 300 Mini

Post  rdubois Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:20 pm

I do a lot of predawn riding on unlit rural roads. I found that the inexpensive one-piece lights that use AA batteries just don't cut it. I love my NiteRider MiNewt 300 Mini. It's PLENTY bright (300 lumens) and has a very uniform beam. It's tiny, and the LiIon battery is fairly lightweight. It has a great flash mode for daytime use as well. Mounts to either handlebar or helmet. Charges by USB. Nothing not to like!

rdubois

Back to top Go down

MiNewt 300 Mini Empty Battery life?

Post  mschooling Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:31 pm

What's the battery life on this light? Does the USB charger have a standard wall outlet adaptor?

mschooling

Back to top Go down

MiNewt 300 Mini Empty Re: MiNewt 300 Mini

Post  rdubois Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:34 am

It has 3 brightness levels. The published specs are 2 hrs on High (300 lumens), 3 hrs on Med (175 lumens) and 5 hrs on Low (125 lumens). In practice, I've never run it down. Even after the battery indicator has turned from green to red, indicating low battery, it still puts out useable light for a long time. On the flash mode it will go on seemingly forever.

Yes, it comes with a standard wall outlet adapter for the USB cable.

rdubois

Back to top Go down

MiNewt 300 Mini Empty Re: MiNewt 300 Mini

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum