OKFreeWheel
Welcome to Oklahoma FreeWheel's "forum" pages.

Whether you've got a burning question for a FreeWheel veteran or can't wait to share something special you've located along this year's route, this is the place for you.

And if you don't find a category or forum that fits your question or comment, let us know and we'll consider adding it to the mix (email forum@okfreewheel.com).

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OKFreeWheel
Welcome to Oklahoma FreeWheel's "forum" pages.

Whether you've got a burning question for a FreeWheel veteran or can't wait to share something special you've located along this year's route, this is the place for you.

And if you don't find a category or forum that fits your question or comment, let us know and we'll consider adding it to the mix (email forum@okfreewheel.com).

OKFreeWheel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for a ride

Go down

looking for a ride Empty looking for a ride

Post  schuby Sun May 13, 2012 9:29 am

Hello, this is my first time for the Free Wheel. I'm only going to do the second half. I'm looking to share transportation preferably from South Haven to Watonga on Tuesday since I live near Springfield,MO. That way my truck will be waiting on me, but beggers can't be choosers. So will also gladly accept the same ride back to my truck on Saturday. I'm a 39 year old married male, never have or plan to become a phsycho killer and would prefer not to ride with one. Thanks.

schuby

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum