OKFreeWheel
Welcome to Oklahoma FreeWheel's "forum" pages.

Whether you've got a burning question for a FreeWheel veteran or can't wait to share something special you've located along this year's route, this is the place for you.

And if you don't find a category or forum that fits your question or comment, let us know and we'll consider adding it to the mix (email forum@okfreewheel.com).

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OKFreeWheel
Welcome to Oklahoma FreeWheel's "forum" pages.

Whether you've got a burning question for a FreeWheel veteran or can't wait to share something special you've located along this year's route, this is the place for you.

And if you don't find a category or forum that fits your question or comment, let us know and we'll consider adding it to the mix (email forum@okfreewheel.com).

OKFreeWheel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OKlahoma FreeWheel Transportation

Go down

OKlahoma FreeWheel Transportation  Empty OKlahoma FreeWheel Transportation

Post  Dave Jones Thu May 31, 2012 3:25 pm

Hi. I'm Dave Jones and I am looking for anyone who wants to share driving my mini-van on the first three or four days of FreeWheel. I can carry three or four bikes and four passengers. I would like to have three or four FreeWheelers, each one would drive the mini-van one day and get to ride the other days. I live in Pottsboro Texas, near Denison Texas, but I can start and end in Tulsa if necessary. If you know anyone who wants to ride the first three or four days but need some help with transportation, please have them contact me.

Dave Jones

My home phone is :903 786-3925, cell 918 688-0808,

Dave Jones

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum