OKFreeWheel
Welcome to Oklahoma FreeWheel's "forum" pages.

Whether you've got a burning question for a FreeWheel veteran or can't wait to share something special you've located along this year's route, this is the place for you.

And if you don't find a category or forum that fits your question or comment, let us know and we'll consider adding it to the mix (email forum@okfreewheel.com).

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OKFreeWheel
Welcome to Oklahoma FreeWheel's "forum" pages.

Whether you've got a burning question for a FreeWheel veteran or can't wait to share something special you've located along this year's route, this is the place for you.

And if you don't find a category or forum that fits your question or comment, let us know and we'll consider adding it to the mix (email forum@okfreewheel.com).

OKFreeWheel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parking in South Haven?

Go down

Parking in South Haven? Empty Parking in South Haven?

Post  Laura in NTX Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:44 pm

My daughter and I will be leaving Texas Thursday and leaving our return vehicle in South Haven that afternoon so we can return home on Friday and load out for Frederick. Do we have a designated place to park in town?

Laura in NTX

Back to top Go down

Parking in South Haven? Empty Return Stop in Frederick

Post  GoWest Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:12 pm

Where will the bus from South Haven stop in Frederick? Will it be at the the origination point at 10th and Gladstone or at 10th and Highview (the location of long term parking)?

GoWest

Back to top Go down

Parking in South Haven? Empty My Answer Was There All the Time!

Post  Laura in NTX Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:53 pm

I'm embarrassed to say that I found the answer while eating lunch and cruising the forum on my iPhone!

Laura in NTX

Back to top Go down

Parking in South Haven? Empty Re: Parking in South Haven?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down