OKFreeWheel
Welcome to Oklahoma FreeWheel's "forum" pages.

Whether you've got a burning question for a FreeWheel veteran or can't wait to share something special you've located along this year's route, this is the place for you.

And if you don't find a category or forum that fits your question or comment, let us know and we'll consider adding it to the mix (email forum@okfreewheel.com).

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OKFreeWheel
Welcome to Oklahoma FreeWheel's "forum" pages.

Whether you've got a burning question for a FreeWheel veteran or can't wait to share something special you've located along this year's route, this is the place for you.

And if you don't find a category or forum that fits your question or comment, let us know and we'll consider adding it to the mix (email forum@okfreewheel.com).

OKFreeWheel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catch a ride??

Go down

Catch a ride?? Empty Catch a ride??

Post  zoey5552 Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:07 pm

Hi! I will be attending Freewheel for the first time with my boyfriend who is riding. I would prefer not to drive between towns and was wondering if I could catch a ride with someone. I want to enjoy the activities with my boyfriend and we will be camping out with the group.

If you could help me in any way, please let me know! This is my first time ever to do this and it looks like so much fun.Touring the different towns looks so exciting!! My boyfriend is a cyclist and loves to ride! I want to be there with him!

Thanks so much!

zoey5552

Back to top Go down