OKFreeWheel
Welcome to Oklahoma FreeWheel's "forum" pages.

Whether you've got a burning question for a FreeWheel veteran or can't wait to share something special you've located along this year's route, this is the place for you.

And if you don't find a category or forum that fits your question or comment, let us know and we'll consider adding it to the mix (email forum@okfreewheel.com).

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OKFreeWheel
Welcome to Oklahoma FreeWheel's "forum" pages.

Whether you've got a burning question for a FreeWheel veteran or can't wait to share something special you've located along this year's route, this is the place for you.

And if you don't find a category or forum that fits your question or comment, let us know and we'll consider adding it to the mix (email forum@okfreewheel.com).

OKFreeWheel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frederick to Kansas

3 posters

Go down

Frederick to Kansas Empty Frederick to Kansas

Post  rathburn Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:49 pm

My gear and I need day to day transportation from the start in Frederick to the final destination in Kansas. I ended up with a hamstring injury so I cannot ride my bike. But I still want to partake in FW. I'm willing to barter for rides every day. I can get to Frederick and have a bus ticket back.

rathburn

Back to top Go down

Frederick to Kansas Empty To Dr. Burn

Post  venable59 Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:03 am

Hey Harold, and others: I just thought of this....won't FreeWheel transport your luggage if you have paid the registration fee, even if you're not riding? Maybe someone else can answer that question for us. If they carried your luggage, you would only need to find space for your body.

Tootsie

venable59

Back to top Go down

Frederick to Kansas Empty Re: Frederick to Kansas

Post  Admin Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:43 pm

Yes, you are absolutely correct! All you need to find is a space for your body. Hopefully there are people out there with room for you.

Joy

venable59 wrote:Hey Harold, and others: I just thought of this....won't FreeWheel transport your luggage if you have paid the registration fee, even if you're not riding? Maybe someone else can answer that question for us. If they carried your luggage, you would only need to find space for your body.

Tootsie
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://WWW.okfreewheel.com

Back to top Go down

Frederick to Kansas Empty Re: Frederick to Kansas

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down