OKFreeWheel
Welcome to Oklahoma FreeWheel's "forum" pages.

Whether you've got a burning question for a FreeWheel veteran or can't wait to share something special you've located along this year's route, this is the place for you.

And if you don't find a category or forum that fits your question or comment, let us know and we'll consider adding it to the mix (email forum@okfreewheel.com).

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OKFreeWheel
Welcome to Oklahoma FreeWheel's "forum" pages.

Whether you've got a burning question for a FreeWheel veteran or can't wait to share something special you've located along this year's route, this is the place for you.

And if you don't find a category or forum that fits your question or comment, let us know and we'll consider adding it to the mix (email forum@okfreewheel.com).

OKFreeWheel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NiteRider MiNewt 600 Cordless LED Bicycle Light

Go down

NiteRider MiNewt 600 Cordless LED Bicycle Light Empty NiteRider MiNewt 600 Cordless LED Bicycle Light

Post  TXPegasus Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:49 pm

I am an early morning rider not only because I can beat some of the heat but because I am one that enjoys the phenominal Oklahoma Sunrises from my bicycle seat.

The NiteRider MiNewt 600 Cordless LED Bicycle Light is my new headlight, its bright, holds a good charge and recharges by plugging into a regular outlet. In addition, I have relfective sidewalls and spots of reflective tape here and there to really light up when car lights show up.

I also ride with two Cat Eye TL-LD610-R Tail Lights that I let blink crazy in no set order.

IF you are going to ride in the dark or dawnlight hours, please please please please please USE LIGHTS! Cars don't always see a cyclist and if it comes down to a competition between a bike and a car; guess what?! Cars win and not in a good way.

Sunrise cycling is amazing and well worth the money to invest in decent lighting!

TXPegasus

Back to top Go down